Train journey

my son was troubled (may be a hard request) to take him to colombo to his brother for late few weeks. we can't stop him because of his age. as an international school teacher,is holiday for me. i am taking him to colombo by train. .made him to sit in a suitable or comrotable place where he can enjoy his journey. this attitude should be there in young people to achieve something where i was missed in my kids period as my parents are strikt with me and economic situations. it's expensive these days. but my son is making my day better. it can help him to meet people of differant comunities, religion and status. it can help him in his future to go better throught his life. this attitude of him is also helping me to manage the situations according to the chalange. (22/12/2023 5.20am train from nawalapitiya to colombo-gelioya station)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plumeria Flower(araliya flower)

Giant Javan Fig Tree-Royal Botanical Garden,Peradeniya sri lanka