Life on Deepawali

 Today the deepawali day which is celebrated by Hindus of many parts of the world. This festival isalso know as the festival of light. In families of middle class it is not only a festival it is an emotion and feelings. 

It's my story on emotion of my deepawali. I have got married to my wife in a family with 2 members. My wife and her brother. No parents. A family with less qualities. Her brother age of 36 with no job. My with also a lazy women who don't care much about the life and even the daily activities. Today i celecbrate my deepawali with my low budget due to low income. Only with 6 family members of my family. Really telling there is no one to me to share my emotions and problems. 

My brother loved and got married to a girl with many members. He is having a goid confident on his life and spending a happy and smart life with his family. 

During this day i'm alone with my family but he spent the day in a joy. 

But i'm happy with what i got and the life my brother spend. 

He is blessed not me..


HAPPY DEEPAWALI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plumeria Flower(araliya flower)

Giant Javan Fig Tree-Royal Botanical Garden,Peradeniya sri lanka