It is not about this picture

it is not about the picture. it is about womens. they play all the roles as mother,as daughters,as wife, as wellwishers. and more and more role in there life. as well as therecis also a bad side i my view about A women i know with my view is expressed by myself here. i expected only a fridenship af her. remermber not sex. a few days before i sent a WhatsApp message which says 'Hi.........". no reply. but a recived a can from a men how is having a secrete relationship with her and said to me that he is her husband and he loves her a lot. but this women is not really living with her husband. my friends searched a few and finally the found the above matter. ANY How it's my 100% mistake on this matter. so i expect this should end very quickly and i must come to my normal mentality soon. AND also i decided to be neutral with every women. because i DON'T have a luck of attacting a women. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plumeria Flower(araliya flower)

Giant Javan Fig Tree-Royal Botanical Garden,Peradeniya sri lanka